Our Commitment To Privacy
- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information collection practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we made it available on our homepage and at every point where Individual Information may be requested.
- When you become a member of our Website, certain kinds of Individual Information will be collected from you. Individual Information is any information, data or records that relate to your membership with the website or use of the website and can be used to uniquely identify or contact you or your individual Member account. The three types of Individual Information that we will be collecting are; (1) "identity and billing information," such as your name, street address, telephone number, credit card information, and any screen names associated with your account; (2) "navigational and transactional information," such as information about the activities that you participate or involve yourself in within or at different websites (e.g.where you go or what you buy through this or other websites) and your IP address; (3) "private communications," such as the contents of e-mail.
We may also collect Navigational and Transactional Information while you are visiting or logging on to any third party websites but such information shall be used according to the limitations set forth in the next paragraph. For instance, we use third party service providers (advertisers) to serve advertisements (banners or links) on our behalf. These advertisers will also collect your Individual Information which will be used strictly for marketing and advertising purposes. In turn, third party websites may also collect, by any means of their choice, your Individual Information while on our Website.
If you are under Eighteen Years Old (18), you cannot access this website; therefore, we DO NOT collect any information from individuals who are under Eighteen Years Old (18).
Use of Individual Information
A. Identity and Billing InformationWe use your Identity and Billing Information for various reasons including to process your registration, your orders and your payments and to communicate with you on these and other matters. We may also use your Identity and Billing Information for promotion and marketing purposes for our products and services as well as those of our affiliated companies and businesses.
B. Navigational and Transactional InformationWe use this information for such purposes as determining your general geographic location, providing viewing recommendations, enforcing our terms of service, personalizing the service and our marketing to better reflect particular interests, tracking your watching hours, help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries, requests and complaints and otherwise analyzing, enhancing or promoting our service offering to you and other users.
C. Opt-Out FeatureWe provide you an option on whether or not you would want to receive communication of marketing or promotional nature. If you do not want to receive communication of such nature from us via email, please click here. Please understand that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us including messages relating to your account transactions.
D. Do Not TrackOur website currently do not have a mechanism to recognize the various web browser Do Not Track signals. However, we do offer our members choices to manage their preferences that are provided in the sections above. To learn more about browser tracking signals and Do Not Track please visit here.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- We may disclose Individual Information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or to protect a person's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your Individual Information with: (1) third parties assisting our business operations under contract, including but not limited to fraud investigations and debt collection such as Allbright Information Services, which assists us in our customer service concerns and matters: (2) law enforcement or other governmental officials if required by law or by court order; and (3) with other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
Our Commitment To Data Security
- We take information security seriously and use reasonable administrative, technical, physical and managerial measures to protect your Individual Information from unauthorized access. To protect Individual Information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with applicable federal and state laws which includes device safeguards and secured files as well as oversight of our third party service providers to ensure confidentiality and security.
We utilize a secure protocol for transmitting data securely over the World Wide Web together with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology on Identity and Billing Information. We do our best to protect, however please be informed that no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. By using our services, including our website and user interfaces, or providing information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of our services.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
- You also have the ability to access and change any personal information you provided to us upon opening your account, by logging here where we provide the instructions on the proper procedure.
If you have any problem on accessing the link or the instructions provided therein, please contact us at 424-397-5271 or go here.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Changes to the Policy
Your California Privacy Rights Under The California Consumer Privacy Act
- If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit the CCPA Privacy Notice.